Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bitch and moan session

bitch and moan cartoons, bitch and moan cartoon, bitch and moan picture, bitch and moan pictures, bitch and moan image, bitch and moan images, bitch and moan illustration, bitch and moan illustrations

Ho hum, another rainy day.  I am going to have to suck it up and go plant in the garden, but it's not just raining.  It's COLD out too.  And the water is still brown and icky. Blech.

I also have to go have my license renewed, either today or tomorrow, and that is like a high priority on my list of fun things to do ... NOT!  It's not as bad as it used to be, or at least four years ago it was fairly painless, but I've had the renewal for like six weeks, and naturally have left it until the LAST moment. Double blech.

Maddie just finished her last final this morning and keeps running about the house yelling "I am in summer."  Has she looked out the window?  Has she been in this crazy climate for so long she's forgotten that summer is at least 60 degrees.  NOT FORTY?

I have a splitting headache, the third this month.  Which is pretty remarkable because I don't get headaches.   It feels sinus-related, so I am thinking allergies.  I don't get those either, but I guess we are always reinventing ourselves, so I guess the new me is going to be a cranky, allergic, headachy wench.  Works for me.  NOT!  LOL

I may have to break down and actually take something ::::::::choke:::::::: medical-related for this, because it's not going away and it's not easy to live with.  Nah, I know I'll just keep suffering, I'm ridiculous that way.

I "volunteered" for this slide show for the 8th grade dance, but I was tough and said that I would only do the show itself, not deal with all the equipment at the school that no one knows how to use to present it, and I was assured by the person who suckered me in that I didn't have to.  Of course, like all volunteer situations, there are only a handful of people who do all the work, and while I can still remain tough and tell the poor woman running the thing that I WILL NOT do it, I am not heartless and just plain mean, so I am irritated that I am ending up doing something I didn't want to do from the get-go (and knew was going to happen!)

So there is always the fine line, where do you say no because you don't want to do something, or when do you say yes because it's really not fair to have one person take on a huge load with no help?  QUADRUPLE BLECH!

Well, since the Gratitude line is so short, I think I'll go jump in that one for awhile.

LATER!


No comments: