Monday, March 31, 2008

A little sketchy ...


This is me as a sketch?  What do you think ... ?  I have been playing with Photoshop Express -- an online version that you can use by simply signing up.  It doesn't offer a whole lot of things I don't have in other photo programs (with the exception of this sketch like thing that really makes me look as though I am melting!) but you can also use it to crop photos, etc. and embed them directly to Facebook -- which might come in handy for all you Facebookers.

Check out the link:  Adobe Photoshop Express






















3 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG. I didn't realize how much you and Maddie look alike. Very cool.

Lisa said...

Really? You think that I look like Maddie? It is actually one of my sp's entitled "what the heck is wrong with my hair?"

Cheryl said...

Yes. It actually freaks me out how much of Maddie I see. I'm not even sure that it looks like you! I'd love to see the real photo sometime.