Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is Hilton Head part two

Ahhh, this is how I spent the better part of today -- reading. Sheer and total heaven. It wasn't quite sitting on the beach, but that was because the poolside chairs were so comfortable and the book so engaging, I didn't actually move until I was crispy fried. This picture is what happens in a few day's time -- the clogs are ditched and white skin is exposed.
I discoveredthat I could keep cool by laying near the pool and dipping a foot in. I stood in the pool up to my knees and it was FREEZING. I think the ocean was warmer.

I called my brother and told him that my parents' had commented that they were in paradise, so he asked me to send pictures. This is really the easiest way to do it ... so welcome to the Madden Hilton Head vacation!
My father set up on the screened porch.
Kitchen.




Looking into kitchen from porch.
My bedroom, which also opens up onto screen porch.





Moon peeking between palms.

No comments: