Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you spell LAZY?


So. Yesterday. Raining. Pouring. Cold. Windy.

Woke up. Heard pouring rain. Closed eyes and went back to sleep.

Came to again. Same thing. Closed eyes and went back to sleep.

Hunger pangs. HUNGER pangs the day after Thanksgiving? Clearly I stretched my stomach. Oh wait. Its almost noon.

Go downstairs, eat, hang out on computer for a bit, eventually gravitate toward couch and watch a movie.

And then another movie.
And then another movie.
And then another movie.
And then another movie.

Went to bed (I was clearly exhausted) at about 1:00 a.m.

The best part? I already had my jammies on so I only had to brush my teeth before I climbed into bed!

Now. This morning? Kitchen a total disaster because Charlie was in charge of dinner. And there is NO WAY I can get back on that couch because my back is killing me, which is my first inclination because it is unbelievably windy, cold and nasty outside.

Though I just might, because there is no way I am going outside on purpose.

Movie time?


No comments: