Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time for an intervention with Octo-cuckoo-mom




She is firing her free nannies because she doesn't want to be spied on?

This woman needs an intervention, and since she has invited the press into her life and exposed her absolute and total nutty-ness, it is our job as observers of her insanity to step in and DO something to protect the lives of all of these children.

She can't deal with them.  When I had two toddlers I could hardly maintain my sanity.  It's not that she is a bad person -- she's just not rooted in reality.  She figured she could make all these babies and be on TV and all would be good.  

I was subtly threatened that by making certain comments in regards to my child I could be reported to the proper authorities.  And yet, we watch this woman, who has NO CAPACITY to take care of 14 children (due to what proof?  I'll tell you, NO ONE has that capacity!) and stand by and do nothing?

Huh?

I actually refuse to watch TV coverage or read any articles about this woman due to the fact that I don't want to be a part of it in any way.  Perhaps this is hypocritical and naive even, but seriously, I do not want any part of this freak show.  The doctor who implanted her with more babies than a human is made to bear should be prosecuted and this woman should lose each and every one of these children that she made in poor faith.  She couldn't leave the embryoes in cold storage?  She HAD to bring them to life in order to ease her conscience?

I know these simple facts not because I've read them, but by pure osmosis.  Without even wanting to, I hear information on this woman because it's everywhere.  The nanny thing I read on Facebook.

So who is going to do something about it?  Perhaps she should sell the babies -- there are ample people out there dying for a child who would be more than happy to cough up some bucks in exchange.

Is this a disgusting proposition?

No, sitting and watching this story unfold is disgusting.  Something needs to be done before some other crazy chick and doctor (has to be a dynamic duo) go for even more babies to break this record.

This story is wrong on so many levels.  

It makes me very sad.


No comments: