Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I started this blog last January with the intent of blogging everyday.  I noticed that with this post I will bring the grand total of "daily" blogging to 200.

Not too shabby I say!  Better than half, give or take 55 percent.  

So now the question for 2009 is, do I aim higher, keep it status quo (as in blogging whenever I feel like it) or stop blogging altogether?

I am so not into New Year resolutions, so I'm not really going to make any rash decisions right now.  I do like to use the start of a New Year as a starting point -- easier to keep track of things, like a year's worth of blogging or a year-in-the-life of taking daily pictures, but I stopped the picture thing a month or so ago ... I just stopped and that was that.  One might think that I was in the home stretch and could pat myself on the back tomorrow and say that I'd done it.  But I did do it.  I took over 300 pictures of myself, I carried a camera around with me EVERY DAY and chronicled my life.

And you know what?  It's a pretty active and exciting life.  I spend a lot of time on the ski slopes, in the woods hiking, I travel a lot ... it's all good.

So really the ONLY reason I am posting this blog today is to have a nice round number of 200.  I am not in a reflective mood, I don't want to do the Best and Worst of 2008 (though that might be fun!)  I just want to check in (to make 200) and then well, I can say I posted 200 times in the year 2008.  Not that that is important, mind you.  No big deal.  TWO HUNDRED TIMES BABY.  Seriously, no big deal.

Two hundred is better than 100!  Not that it matters, of course, to those of you bloggers who didn't reach TWO HUNDRED.  Not a contest.

200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200.

HAPPY NEW YEAR (like 200 times!)





3 comments:

Tomasen said...

Congrgats! It is impressive and I for one...hope that you continue to blog...whenever you feel like it! That is what I do!! And I have no idea how many times I have blogged.
Happy New Year!!

Lisa said...

Not that it matters or anything (like it's not like the one who blogs the most is the best or anything, or maybe well, sorta kinda) but in 2008 you blogged 19 times. You should have at LEAST totalled it up to 20.

I am just saying.

You know, because 20 is closer to 200. Not really.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Cheryl said...

Ditto on hoping that you continue to blog. 200 is a fantastic number. 19 is good too...