Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is so nice to have hours stretching out before me with nothing PLANNED!

I am fresh off a five-day intensive course where for five days I sat for 12 hours (with a few breaks) and learned and listened and listened and learned.

It was hell.
It was fabulous.

And that really sums it all up in a nutshell!

I am not ready to write about it yet.  It was a lot to take in, a lot to process, and I am still not sure how to sum it up.  Or even if it can be!

But one thing I know for sure:  I am going to stay raw!  It was such a great thing to be in the company of people who have been eating raw for a long time -- to see how beautiful they are, to see their vitality, their ageless beauty.  Seriously.  Why would you not want that for yourself?

I do!  I do!  I do!


No comments: