Thursday, July 14, 2011

More iPad gushing

I just love my iPad.  I have said this before but it is worth stating again.  Love it!

I am thoroughly enjoying reading Oprah magazine on it -- which has a fully developed app that manages to blow me away at every page.  First, I "turned the page" and this eye pleasing colorful presentation took place before my eyes ... all about the 25 years of Oprah.  It was like a surprise fireworks show or something.  Love it.

Then I was in the Book Corner, and there was a picture of a stack of books.  It said to tap a book for more information.  So I tapped one.  A picture of the author and a short synopsis popped up, and at the bottom I could choose a variety of things, so I chose a sample.  Read that and decided I wanted the book.  Tap, tap, off to Amazon the iPad went, and within seconds I had purchased the book at the top of the stack.  I returned to the stack and tapped the next one.  Rinse and repeat.  I started downloading samples, because all of this interactivity is a tad ADHD -- I mean, I set out to read Oprah magazine, not seven different novels!

But love love love it!  Love the little videos that pop up, love love love it.  Okay.  Sorry, but I had to gush.  I had to!

Off to read more!

No comments: