Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hilton Head here we come!



Oh the woes I have with posting pictures to blogspot. 
I am seriously considering looking for another place
to have my blog -- it is absolutely painful how much
time I spend trying to load pictures.  Sometimes
it goes seamlessly, and other times I just 
keep trying and trying and trying.  I tried a new site, 
Photobucket.com, and nope, now I have ended up with a 
slideshow instead of pictures that I could comment on. 
FRUSTRATING!

What I wanted to happily chirp about was that I am 
preparing to leave for Hilton Head Island on Friday,
and so I was perusing my pictures from last year, 
you know, to get in the mood!  Not that I really 
have to try all that hard, because we seem to be 
stuck in a snowstorm winter and while I love 
snow, I am pretty happy about sunshine and
beaches right now!  Last night we had a 
crazy thunderstorm and hail and rain 
coming down so hard and fast it was freaky.  
Super freaky.

So my parents and I are loading up the car 
on Friday night and heading off early for 
our three day drive down.  
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: