Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun day sightings





 I don't know how I ended up on this website, but I couldn't stop laughing.
I am sharing some that literally had me laughing out loud -- there are
captions too -- which I will probably elaborate on because I can!
In this case
"If you don't want to sell me a pretzel, just say so.  You don't have to lie." 

I do this all the time when I am out and about -- see things and
make up captions in my head that make the situation that much
happier. Who knew that there were others out there that not only did it,
but recorded it too!  I am going to steal (um, I mean share) these
today, and then I am going to take my camera and do this on my own.
  It is too flipping funny.  Working with photos and Blogger is a
fricking nightmare, so bear with the fact it will look like shit.
I can't get below that picture down there! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH


















The caption for this one: "Is this considered statue-tory rape?" 
 But can you imagine the embarrassment this
poor dumb moose experienced?





















"I want to see his credentials.  
What food medical school did he attend?"







"In his defense, she was sending mixed signals."  
(Perhaps the lack of a head?) LOL


























This one hits very close to home for me!  This summer while on Martha's Vineyard on the beach, I was going to take a bite of my sandwich, when a seagull landed on my leg and tried to get the sandwich out of my grasp (I shrieked and threw the sandwich into the air) and then he dug his talons into me as he launched himself towards the airborne snack.  The caption to this one:
"They'll do it too.  They're crazy, godless, lawless birds.  One time a seagull ate a funnel cake right out of my hand at the Jersey Shore." 
Guess they're after everyone!




 











"The circle of life is so beautiful and wondrous."















The website where I found all of these is  http://pictures.todaysbigthing.com/2010/10/13







No comments: