Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red rock world

This is a picture taken on my first hike in Sedona on Sunday.  It is about a two minute drive from the house and you see these formations everywhere.  This is Bell Rock, and the hike took you around to the other side and then we went up about halfway.  People did climb to the top, but it's a little freaky, as the rock is very smooth and dusty.  I was on my butt sliding down from the height we went, not sure I could go a lot further up.  It's not like you can get a better view in a world where views are everywhere.  When I took this picture I said, "it looks fake."

So.  I think my bedroom is on an energy vortex!  Why?  Well.  On Sunday night I woke up at about 3:30 and could NOT get back to sleep.  After several hours I did fall asleep and I was in a dream, but it was very vivid and I kept asking, is this real?  Am I awake or asleep?  I just couldn't tell, because the dream originated from my bed.  I opened my eyes because I could hear something banging, and there was a cabinet with two doors that kept opening and closing.  I thought, uh oh, what is going on? Then I was laying on my back and I felt this incredible flush of energy go through me, it was all I could do to catch my breath, then all the furniture in the room started to move (think poltergeist here or the exorcist!) and I was FREAKED OUT and then the bedroom door started slamming open and shut, and I thought, well THAT has to wake up my parents.  And I thought, wait a minute, I think I am controlling this, so I started to think in my mind OPEN SHUT OPEN SHUT and the door went NUTS.  And I kept saying to myself it's okay, it's not scary.

And then I left there and I was at a place, like a mall, and I went to a counter and asked a girl about money, like, what is the meaning of it?  Where can I get as much as I need, and when she opened her mouth it came out all garbled.  And I said, I'm sorry, I didn't understand you, and she repeated herself, slowly, but it was all gobbledygook.  And I thought, no, the answer isn't money, and so I kept looking around the mall but I wanted to go back to my bedroom, so this girl said she would drive me, and she was cute and blonde and we were driving and she turns to me and says THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME, and I was like, okay, and she said My name is Mesopotamia ... you must remember that.  IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.  Then she made faces and hand movements that I was supposed to mimic as some sort of ritual or whatever, and then I was back in the bedroom, and there was no energy swirling around, but the place was a mess -- everything all over the place.  And I asked myself, what is going on?  And there was a note on a table by the bed (and some false teeth on the rug which I found odd!) and I reached for the note and it sort of jumped off the table and fell to the floor and the pages started multiplying, and I thought to myself "this just figures, now I am NEVER going to figure it out," and then the feeling of IS THIS REAL started going through my head again ... and then the phone in the house rang and I woke up and looked quickly around the room and was like PHEW.  It WAS a dream.  

I went to the other room and answered the phone, but no one was there. (It was 5:30 a.m.)  My mother was on the other end too.  I was SO THANKFUL for that phone waking me up!  I was really stuck in that dream, and I wondered, did I make the phone ring some how?  Because it sure felt like that.  The moment I heard it ring I was flooded with relief.

So that was my first night in Sedona.  This morning I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and could feel the energy in my bed.  Well, I know it's not from the bed, but man, it was so powerful.  Not like the dream, no where near, but so obviously there.




Frustrated I moved on

2 comments:

Tomasen said...

have you boiled and bubbled enough yet??
Great description here!! Yikes!! SO great of a ski day. Skied most of the day with the boys. They were great.
I fell today...and hit my head!! It was the first day that I wore my new helmet that I JUST got!

Tomasen said...

have you boiled and bubbled enough yet??
Great description here!! Yikes!! SO great of a ski day. Skied most of the day with the boys. They were great.
I fell today...and hit my head!! It was the first day that I wore my new helmet that I JUST got!